Take the hassle out of finding car insurance by getting connected to a top local insurance agent today.
Explore affordable auto insurance policies that meet your needs while giving you great value for money.
Find trusted auto insurance providers that can assist you in choosing a plan that is right for you.
Get great insurance coverage quickly without spending hours of your time researching policies online..
Auto Insurance USA
What This Policy Covers
What Information We Collect
There are three primary ways we collect information about you: (1) when you give it to us, (2) through automated technologies, and (3) by asking others for it. We've broken down each of those three categories in further detail below.
1. Information You Provide to Us
You may provide information to us in various ways, such as through forms or other means offered through our Services. The most likely way you'll provide us with information about yourself is by entering it in our web flow in order to have us generate a quote for you. For example, we will ask you some basic questions about your medical history in order to generate a health insurance quote for you. The types of information you provide us fit into two categories. Personal Information is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, email address, Social Security number or phone number. Non-Personal Information is information about you or your household that, on its own, doesn't identify you personally, like your gender, income or what types of products you're interested in. When we combine information that isn't Personal Information (like Usage Information, as explained below) with Personal Information, we treat it like Personal Information for as long as it is combined.
2. Information We Automatically Collect
- Device Information. We collect information about your device, such as your operating system, hardware model, application or browser type and version, and unique identifiers associated with your device.
- Log Information. We automatically collect certain information in system logs or similar files about how you interact with our Services, such as which buttons you click on. This Log Information may also include things like your IP address, browser or device configuration, date and time of access and cookie information.
- Information Used to Reidentify. We collect information in order to reidentify you across multiple browsing sessions and devices (for instance, connecting your current browsing with a prior session in which you provided us your name).
- Location Information. We may use certain information like your IP address or other Device Information or Log Information to estimate your location. We may also request to use location-enabled services on your device (which typically provide GPS or Wi-Fi access point details) to enhance our Services. We, or other parties we do business with, may place or recognize unique cookies or other technologies on your browser when you visit our Services to collect information about your use of the Services and your other online activities over time and across different websites and apps, and may use that information to serve interest-based advertisements to you as you browse the Internet.
- To opt-out of such collection and use for online behavioral advertising by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies in the United States, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and DAA AppChoices – http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices/.
3. Information Third Parties Provide to Us About You
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from you and third parties to operate our Services, like provide you with insurance quotes, communicate with you, and improve your experience. These are a few examples of how we use the information we collect:
- To provide personalized services to you. We use the information we collect to provide the Services to you in a personalized way. Financial services products are complex and we therefore do not take a one-size-fits-all approach to helping you find the right products. The information we collect enables us to do this by giving us a more detailed picture of who you are.
- To improve our Services. We are constantly trying to improve our Services. The information we collect also helps us improve the experience we provide to consumers and the way we match consumers to product recommendations in real time.
- To communicate with you. Part of providing personalized services is quickly connecting you with real people who can help walk you through your financial services options. Therefore we use the information you provide to contact you about the quotes or other product recommendations you requested through our websites. For example, if you provide your phone number and email and then consent to being contacted by us, we will likely have one of our experienced licensed agents call you to follow up on your inquiry. We may also text and email you information about how to contact us, specific offers, and other information pertinent to your financial services inquiry (e.g. Open Enrollment deadlines for health insurance inquiries). Opting Out of Further Communication. While we aim to make it as easy as possible for you to talk directly with an expert, we will honor your request not to be contacted further. You can easily opt-out of further communications from us by requesting to be placed on our Do Not Call list, by replying “STOP” to our text messages, or by unsubscribing from our email list.
- For legal reasons. We operate in a regulated industry and therefore reserve the right to access, use, preserve, transfer or disclose, at any time without notice to you, any information related to your use of our Services as reasonably necessary to do any of the following: comply with applicable law; respond to complaints, legal actions or governmental requests; enforce our Terms of Service; or respond to other similar matters.
When We Share or Sell the Information We Collect
As a distributor of financial services products, we work with a number of partners to deliver the Services and therefore share information with those partners. Also, although we aim to directly meet all of our customers' needs with our direct partners, we sometimes may—with your express permission—sell the information you provide to third parties to help better meet your needs. The following is a list of how we share and/or sell your information in connection with your use of our Services:
- Share information with our partners (e.g., insurance carriers) to provide and improve our Services. We may share information about you with the third-party partners we collaborate with to provide you the Services you requested. For example, we work closely with certain insurance carriers to provide our customers with personalized insurance quotes. When you request a quote, we may therefore share your information with the carriers to generate the quote for you. Or we may call you and redirect your call directly to agents of one of those carriers to walk you through your options. Or we may redirect you to the website of one of those partners and pre-populate your information there to help seamlessly satisfy your financial services inquiry.
- Sell information to third-party providers with your permission. Where we think others can offer you helpful products, after obtaining your permission, we may sell your information to third parties who will try to meet your needs. These third parties may be other insurance agencies, insurance carriers, financial services providers, or other entities that facilitate the process of connecting customers with financial services providers.
- As Part of a Corporate Change. We may disclose and transfer information about you to a third party as part of, or in preparation for, a change of control, restructuring, corporate change, or sale or transfer of assets.
- For Legal Reasons. We reserve the right to transfer or disclose information about you to third parties for certain legal purposes as described above.
How We Protect Your Information
We seek to use reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards, and other security measures to protect personal information within our organization from growing threats. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the contact methods provided below.
Want More Information? We appreciate you taking the time to read this. If you have questions regarding this policy or privacy practices at auto-insurance-usa.net, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.